IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanokon Manga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Why not talk about the Manga as well? ^^
So I read the first 6chapters (Vol.1) online and I must say that I really like it, it's a bit different than the Anime. (less perverted XD)
The Storyline in the Manga seems more serious.

So what do you think if you compare them both? Which Storyline do you prefer?

P.S. I wanted to ask if someone has more Informations about the Kanokon Manga.
The only thing I know is that there are 4 volumes in Japan and 1 in the U.S.
That's all I could find.

So my questions are:
-When was Vol. 1 released in the U.S.?
-Are the other Volumes going to be released in the States as well? If yes, when?
I would be really thankful if someone knows the answers to the questions. Even if not all informations are welcome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: =3   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 pm

The only thing Kanokon related in the US, that I have found, is the first light novel... I'm pretty sure the manga isn't out but I could be wrong
Personally I like the anime much more than the manga, although the manga was good and I'm going keep reading it as it is released... I usually prefer the anime over the manga, I think the only exception for me is Rosario + Vampire, the manga is 100x better than the anime...

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, you know its kinda hard for manga to be as perverted as anime XD, afterall anime appeal to our visual, and sound senses. also they are moving too tee hee~. Mangas on the other hand.. lets just say you gotta imagine alot(Still images ftl). But i feel like that manags can develop their stories/plots easier (well you can re-read text faster too) compared to many some of the animes ive seen.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Anime also lasts longer, I've read through full series of manga in a couple of hours, while anime takes much longer to watch...

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:54 am

Yes. VERY agreed.

P.S. YOUR AVATAR+SIG MAKES ME SO ANGRY -puff from nose- Mad (IN a funny sense) Im so jealous T_T" zzz -has limited technology skills-
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:24 am

Evasive wrote:
The only thing Kanokon related in the US, that I have found, is the first light novel... I'm pretty sure the manga isn't out but I could be wrong

No you are right I made a mistake.

I usually prefer having a good storie than simple *****-bouncing. ^^
I like the way the manga goes, even if I only read the first Volume. If the anime could get some more action and perhaps more storie then it could really improve.
But both, the manga and the anime, are still ongoing so there is still alot room for changes.

P.s. There is still the second season of Rosario + Vampire so maybe it will get better. ^^

Last edited by Blayce on Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:26 am

I heard there would be a school rumble Term 3 (season 3) coming out soon, i know they have the manga to support it. Anyone would like to shed light on this XD?

btw. when you say vampire? do you mean vampire knight?
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:33 am

No "Rosario + Vampire" or "Rosario to Vampire".

info: >click<

We are getting off topic. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:35 am

I was gonna say that with this and the other post o-o"

EDIT:@ bla

How much is the manga if ordered online, and how much from retails book stores?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:37 am

You can just read the manga online... And if you want to buy the Rosario + Vampire manga the first volume comes out in June.

PS: Ren if you want I can make you a sig and avatar. Just tell me what you want in it...

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:58 am

Lol...l spend so much on manga it sometimes scares me = =. (looks at empty wallet), currently in australia manga at the world-book-store "Kinokonya" (zz spelt it wrong for sure) sells manga from 10-15 bucks (AUS) with a 15% discount for me Very Happy (imma habs a sexy membership care -nods-).

P.s. I would like one plox Very Happy~ tell me what i need to give you first, e.g. renders anime titles text etc.?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

I don't have many, but there are a few I'm waiting for like Rosario + Vampire. I still have to get the rest of death note too...

PS: Ren just send me a PM with the render, any text you want on it, and anything else you want like a certain color or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanokon Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Manga   Kanokon Manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanokon Manga
Page 1 of 1