IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanokon Re-releases!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Kanokon Re-releases! Empty
PostSubject: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:58 pm

Here they are! The re-releases for two of the episodes! Better everything if you want to keep with IIDX Very Happy

Episode 1: AVI [SD] [D21B7DC8] - AVI [HD] [FCFA4E33] - Veoh Streaming

Episode 2: AVI [SD] - AVI [HD] - Veoh Streaming

Only megaupload available unless someone else uploads it somewhere else.

Enjoy!

~Suvi
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:31 am

Just watched the first episode in HD ^_^
While I was watching it I noticed background music, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there in the original episode 1... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:54 am

Zomg! Yay!~

What's the difference between the SD and HD if they're both XviD... I mean, I'm no fan of MKV, but would the HD happen to be H.264 video encoded into a XviD container... or is it just a better encode with twice the filesize...? :S
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:57 am

SD = Small Definition - 704 pixels by 400 pixels. Some people prefer the larger screen so.
HD = High Definition - 1280 pixels by 720 pixels.

I think.

I would do MKV encodes, which would result in better everything, but my computer can't handle that much, since my CPU is crap.

I attempted to make an MKV already and I wasted 10 hours for a failed product.

So, AVI HD is all I can offer unless some encoder takes my spot.

AVI HD is no different from AVI SD. Just a bigger screen with higher quality text and a bit higher quality than SD
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:01 am

Well, don't be looking at me. My computer is fairly decent, but I don't know much about encoding so...

Anyway, despite the fact that I have enough space, I don't have an omg-huge monitor, so there's no need for me to get a 720p encode.

Thanks for the info though, I'll definitely be leeching these tomorrow morning :3
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:22 am

I have a pretty decent computer. 3.0GHZ dual core and 1 gig ram. If all i have to do is run some programs and everything is all done automatically i can run it for you.
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:06 am

Heh, encoding is one of the harder parts of anime. You have to know what you're doing. ^^;

You certainly have the right computer to do it though.

Suvi <--- 512 RAM, Pentium 4 processor *sigh*

Encoding isn't just automation. Like subbing itself, there's a lot more to it.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:25 am

-Sighz- Why cant things sound as easy as they seem.. gosh even after basic subbing there is soo much afterwards... Is there any guides for it out there? im not hitting anything good. (possibly its the words i use to search)
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:32 am

I learned encoding through other people and the Monochrome Re-releases were the test subjects. That's why the re-releases were taking a while.

Not only that, but it takes 6 hours for a lossless encode [fixing up the RAW video so it doesn't look like poop] and then encoding the subs and karaoke and all, which is about 4 or 5 hours. Encoding is time consuming.

I don't know of any beginner guides to encoding.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:36 am

Thanks for bothering suvi, you really make me gratful of you Very Happy. I didnt expect much anyways, couldnt get anything decent on google. Anyway, i will most likely find some on RL and learn it off them Very Happy. Also i dont see any links about episode 2? or its not released yet?
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:42 am

It's on the front page. I'll edit it later when I have it all done. For now, I'm not encoding anything, but trying something new. You'll see later.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:55 am

ITS A SUPRISE!, oh i love suprises hahahahah... cant wait though Razz. (however please take your time, the speedy bird gets the catch, but going to fast gets no where) We all have patience Very Happy... right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Re-releases!   Kanokon Re-releases! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanokon Re-releases!
Page 1 of 1