IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanokon Episode 6

Go down 
+3
Blayce
Ren-kun
Suvi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:28 am

Kanokon episode 6 has been RELEASED! The ecchi HAS RETURNED! But the story is once again at a halt. I really hope they can do something in the next 7 episodes, cause all I see is just pure fanservice and 2 episodes worth of story.

Veoh - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v100425699hzMzqHn

Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIWYNHZR

Torrent - http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=18617

Enjoy~

P.S.

Moetaku joint version will soon replace the IIDX version when they finish up things on their end.

Last edited by Suvi on Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:39 am

Bring home the ecchi and send away the story (not all of it though) Very Happy!

However i do wanna see some proper romance/story development, theres still so much to explain/find out ><!

Edit: the font increase, and the change from blue>red is intentional right?
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:43 am

P.S.

Moetaku joint version will soon replace the IIDX version when they finish up things on their end.

-You can find that in post number 1- [Unedited]

Moetaku has to do their end of the joint, so I'm releasing something separate from Moetaku since they said It's ok.

Edit by Ren: Sorry suvi T_T Everytime i read it really scares me (maybe others?), i just toned it down just a tenne-tinny bit TT".

Last edited by Suvi on Mon May 12, 2008 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:24 am

Eeeeep T__T", umms.. well i wouldve of thought you wouldv'e of kinda copied previous fonts etc etc Razz?, but hey its still good XD (Has got my self capped downloading the episode ><)

Yes i have the original ep 1-2 by you Very Happy, i already seen the similarities xD~

P.S. yucky~ im trying to keep the folder as pure as possible = =... must have IIDX for each *nods nods*!
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:12 am

You don't have to do that if you don't want to ^^;

Original episode 1 and 2...

Do you have the re-released versions? I think you should take those instead, my originals are really crap and those are the ones I did when I FIRST started subbing.

-Don't mind that you toned it down. Just wanted to get the message across that this isn't Moetaku related this time.

I won't copy Moetaku's fonts and such, since that won't be IIDX anymore, that would be Moetaku theft with my translations. On top of that, I wouldn't be able to mimic sound quality and encode quality either. They also have better typesetting abilities as well.

Veoh is now added and Megaupload is to come soon after.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:17 am

-Dot- I completely forgot about it.... ill will download them once im un-capped? (Off topic:If you dont know, In australia we have something called capped = =, its REALLY gay..) Lucky you guys have unlimited DL/UL T_T! Still i love the episode soo much. When everything is over, maybe re-release the Ep 3,4,5 as a possible project?

The Sound Q is fine, its just i watched the episode straight after watching the other episodes noticing very minor sound differences (Im addicted, i cant stop re-watching)

Thanks suvi for your hard work like always~

Last edited by Ren-kun on Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:20 am

How much time do I have to download it via Torrent? XD

I still have the first version of episode 1 and 2 from the old site and I won't replace them. *evil laughter* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:23 am

I wont either (however ill get a copy of the the new ones as well). The download for me took about 25minutes for me (The average download speed was about 120KiB/s it ranged from 30-190KiB/s)

EDIT: Sorry i mis read your post blayce, i think it will be soon. who knows when and how IIDX will be barging in etc etc~
Back to top Go down
dragon132004

dragon132004

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:41 am

Very Happy Thanks ...alot for this release ..I like it and I can't wait for the HD release and I aslo agree with Ren-kun about seeing some proper romance for the story development to make it more interseting Arrow
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:29 am

Wow 25 mins to download... It took me 7 =3
lol I love Asahina's Phoenix Wright pose at 18:48 XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Hahah, it was a good ep dont you think? However i kinda felt the echhi might have got out of hands, but the "sweet ones" was very nice Very Happy, though i say Chizuru should have spent more time with that hot-dog stick :3. No attempt for plot development, i only saw a confirmation of a one way relationship apparent in ep 1 Razz.

Oh ho.. we may be straying off.. but then again this doesnt really have a topic. When i come back home/another mod/admin can move this to "Anime" or something?, we may even make dedicated posts per episode so people can discuss (like what we were doing *Sweat*Razz) and talk about things etc or what one doens't understand from the ep?

I personally didnt get 1-2 of the implied jokes, XD (however "Translators Crap: ..." cracks me up every time xD!). May need leave Episode releases, to thank yous XD~

I removed your doublepost editing it in here.
I don't think there has something to be done. You are still talking about Kanokon episode6 so there should be no problem.
Blayce

EDIT: And thanks for whoever changed it for me.

Shits.. my bad, i was ment to edit this post, but accidentally posted instead. Rush to school (got a detention, rofl 5 min late)
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:41 am

That Board-Game, in the first part, reminded me of Jumanji. ^^

Because after starting the game he wasn't allowed to stop it anymore. Anyway who would really want to stop THAT game? XD
P.S. I don't mean Jumanji with "THAT". XD
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:07 am

LOL. Jumanji... there's my flashback of the day.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Kouta that at the end of the game he was facing certain death by rape. Or is that a good thing? Well, it definitely isn't from his point of view.

I should tape pieces of notebook paper onto my board games... I'd never lose again... bwahahaha... :3
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:09 pm

*rolls a 9* Chizuru-chan, please tie kouta up and rape him at your desire, OR face certain death <3
Back to top Go down
kishire6

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:06 am

i really hope IIDX is still subbing kanokon..i heard it was banned or something and now people don't want to sub it? is that true?
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:34 am

As far as i know/concerned that is merely a rumor to spoke out fansubbers doing the Kanokon project. Episode 7 was delayed because suvi had issues to attend to which prevented him from physically subbing it.

I recommend you ask in mIRC, or PM directly a member of Subbing Staff, otherwise PM suvi/post it with evidence of such a rumour etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanokon Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanokon Episode 6   Kanokon Episode 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanokon Episode 6
Page 1 of 1