IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfen Lied - The manga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Elfen Lied - The manga Empty
PostSubject: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:43 am

The anime, was pretty awesome Razz. (nyuu is so adorable ><). The manga on the other hand was really really enjoyable.

If you would like a copy of this, i have the first 76 mostly translated by CCNARU(http://fuan.rorikon.net). If you would like a copy i have the manga in page by page split to files. Each chapter is about 3-25MiBs (total size 438MiBs) but are usually around the smaller end of this range. Request by asking me to send it to you via email, or if you have a suggestion for how i can give you a copy please tell me Very Happy.

I loved the anime+manga, i hope you guys do too Very Happy
Elfen Lied - The manga P1010
Elfen Lied - The manga P5210

Last edited by Ren-kun on Sun May 25, 2008 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:39 am

How different is the manga from the anime?

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:00 am

Well theres alot of differences. More charcters, more story. A shocking point is that kouta wants to kill lucy. And thats all ill spoil for you Very Happy. All in all, something worth while to read when you feel Elfen lied ended crapily xD
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:08 am

Is the manga still ongoing?
I really liked the Anime and the ending wasn't that bad. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:13 am

I dont have all the chapters, i know theres more then i have. And yeah, the OVA really smoothed things for me, (Cause you know ****** *** **** ***** ** ****** happened to lucy which happened with minimal details).. and yeah... i like the manga, made me feel like there was still hope for the lovers (and time to find out what really happened).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied - The manga   Elfen Lied - The manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfen Lied - The manga
Page 1 of 1