IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Empty
PostSubject: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:47 am

In the anime Death Note (Yeah you saw it coming =P), Light almost messes up due not knowing all the rules of the notebook. At what part of the episode does Light almost mess up, and why? (Include the rule that Light did not know at the time).

Clue 1:
Yeah I had to narrow it down cause it is a long anime =P. The episode that this happens in is the first episode.
Here is a link to the first episode: Episode 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm

From the first episode, about the only thing I can think it is is the fact that he doesn't specify the time of the deaths.
Since he's a student he only murders people when he's not attending class.

I think it was something along the lines of this rule:
"After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds (400 seconds)."
He read the rule, but didn't know the extent of it.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:39 am

That is true, but its not the mistake I'm looking for. If I remember correctly they dont talk about the rule Im reffering to in the actual anime, but It is shown during one of the 5 second breaks for the commercials. Its ont of the more unmentioned rules, which surprises me because it is a very important rule >_>...
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 am

Important rule? Or the ones which are made up?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 am

Its not a made up rule, it is a real rule of the notebook. Its just not mentioned during the actual anime.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:27 am

man im no good at this >< Death Note is NOT something i watched and know much about.... even my googling gets nowhere xD!
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 am

I suggest getting a list of all the rules, and then watching the first episode to see if you can figure it out. Its not tooo hard =3
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:58 am

Here are the rules I found.

1.The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject’s face in
their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name
will not be affected.

3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing
the subject’s name, it will happen.

4 If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply
die of a heart attack.

5. After writing the cause of death, the details of the death
should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

But even after watching the first episode I can't figure out which rule he is missing. Or is this list incomplete?
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:12 pm

There is a few more that aren't stated within the note itself.

I've been thinking it might be along the lines of being able to see the death gods after touching the notebook. Light picked up the notebook, but threw it back down.
This might have turned out badly if he hadn't of kept the notebook in the end, since he would still be able to see the death gods. Also, he wouldn't have become Kira.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:29 pm

So far no one has gotten it, and those arnt nearly all the rules =P... Once you see the rule and you watch the episode you'l realize it right away... Good Luck =3
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 pm

lol. I found a list of about 91 'rules'. Some seemed more like facts than rules.
Honestly, none of them stood out to me. Perhaps we could get a new hint?
*smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 am

Hint please ;D

(btw johi, if you win make a nabari one ;D!)
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:28 am

Johi wrote:
lol. I found a list of about 91 'rules'. Some seemed more like facts than rules.

I found a similar list but they said that in fact there are only 5 real rules and that are those that I posted. It's like you said all the other ones aren't really rules they are more like explanations or facts.
The only one I found that was a bit weird is the fact that the Death note only belongs to the Human World when it touches the ground but he could already see it when it was falling.

Last edited by Blayce on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 am

Lol yeah there are like 107 death note rules so I'll post a few...

You may lend the Death Note to another person while maintaining its ownership. The borrower may lend it to yet another person as well.

A human death caused by the Death Note can indirectly lengthen another human's original life span in the human world even without the owner's specific intention to do so.

You may write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the cause of death. You have about 19 days (according to the human calendar) to fill in a name.

If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a person's name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if the Death Note owner intentionally misspells the name four times, the owner will die.

If you write "dies of accident" for the cause of death, the victim will die from a natural accident six minutes and 40 seconds after the time of entry.

In the event that there are more than six Death Notes in the human world, only the first six Death Notes that have been delivered to humans will have effect. The seventh Death Note will not become active until one of the other six Death Notes is destroyed or a Shinigami takes one of them back to the Shinigami realm.

A Shinigami has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or the rules that apply to the human who owns it.

The rule I am talking about is one of these =3
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 am

I must guess again. ^^
This one:
"If you write "dies of accident" for the cause of death, the victim will die from a natural accident six minutes and 40 seconds after the time of entry."

When he kills the guy on the Motorbike that is after the girl.
But I don't think he almost messed it up if he had waited to long he couldn't have saved the girl but again I don't think he really wanted to save the girl because he was still testing if the Death Note really works and since that guy introduced himself it was a good opportunity to try it out since he doesn't want to kill people that he knows personaly.
That's how I see the situation. ^^

If my answer is wrong forget what I wrote. XD
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 am

Its the right part of the episode but the wrong rule =P... I'll give one more clue

Think of how he found out that bikers name, just by hearing his name doesn't guarantee that he will be able to kill him (and this has nothing to do with looking at his face becuase he got a clear look at his face)...
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:20 am

"If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a person's name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if the Death Note owner intentionally misspells the name four times, the owner will die."

This one? That's my last guess after that I give up. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 am

Im very sure its the one how you can know their name, but they HAVE to be the person on who they(the writer) says they are? (if that made sense?)

Sersly this is tough T__T
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:31 am

The question is also extra tough if you haven't watched the anime. THe question is kinda for familiars with Death Note.

my guess is this rule:

"Anyone's name written in this book shall die"

Don't think that was mentioned in the rules in the first episode.......

Keep up the peace and enjoy the summer peeps sunny

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:13 am

Woot! Finally someone got part of it! Blace is right with the rule:
"If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a person's name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if the Death Note owner intentionally misspells the name four times, the owner will die."
Now what part of the episode does this rule apply to? And explain why... (A screenshot would be nice =P)...
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:22 am

That's for someone else then. ^^
I don't have Death Note so I can't make a screenshot and like I said it was just a guess.
I didn't know if it was right and don't know if or where it happened. XD

For the others: I got you a good clue so work with it. I found the rule now you have to find the place where it belongs. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Nyuuu-------------------------

ALL LUCK I SAY!

LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:38 am

Why are you talking about luck? XD
I didn't win, I just found the right rule we still need to find the right scene where it belongs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:12 am

Haaiiiyaaakuuuuu~~~~

Next game ploxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 am

Ren-kun? Are you reading what I'm writing? XD

This Game isn't over I found the rule but not the right scene. This game only ends if we got both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?   Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 9: Have you seen this paraoy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next