IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Final Fantasy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:25 am

Wait, these are all final fantasy 7 right? So its like one WHOOOLE episode which has been broken down even further? I guess the game it self has everything related to the games and movies right?
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 am

More or less. The Story of Final Fantasy 7 is really intense and there where a lot pf questions that hadn't been answered.
Final Fantasy has been released in 1997 and for the 10th Aniversary Square Enix produced Advent Children, Before Crisis, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus. Last order isn't part of the 10th Aniversary Compilation.
When you play all those games you will be able to understand nearly everything that happened in Final Fantasy 7.

You don't have to play all those games but if you play any of these games before you played FF7 than I recommend you to play it too. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeah the whole message at the end of Crisis Core started A LOT of rumors... People kept saying it was a hint to a remake of FFVII, but I really cant see that happening...
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 pm

I heard that the Technical Demo for PS3 started a lot of rumors about a remake. Even if those rumors existed a long time before.
I heard in an interview that Square Enix would anly make a remake of Final Fantasy 7 if there is no other way left to play the already existing FF7.
So if it isn't possible to play FF7 on the next Playstation than they would consider producing a remake.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 pm

If they do that they better make it for the xbox 360 aswell >=(
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 am

I don't know if they would do that, Final Fantasy 13 seems to be PS3 only again.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:03 am

Another scheme to sell PS3 i suppose Very Happy!

Has anyone seen the AMV's for advent children? But either way i find seph's VA VERY VERY SEXY! XD!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:19 am

The PS3 is selling rather good even if it is more expensuve than the XBox 360.

In France for example the XBox 360 was selling really bad compared to the PS3.

There are a lot of AMV's for Advent Children maybe you should be more precise. XD
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:23 am

Advant Children AMVs are awesome. I just recently got the special limited collecters edition of advant children ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm

I want to talk a bit about another Final Fantasy not only FF7. ^^

So which one do you think was good apart of FF7.

FF9 had a lot of potential but it seem's like they wanted too much half of the characters had no story at all and the love story between Zidane and Garnet wasn't that romantic.
But I really liked the villain I think he had a real good motivation for what he did and it's sad they didn't use it more the whole story could have become more intense an less childish.

FF8 had a great love story and I liked the idea of those mercenary schools. Even if the idea of educating children to become mercenaries may seem a bit weird. XD
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 am

Evasive wrote:
Advant Children AMVs are awesome. I just recently got the special limited collecters edition of advant children ^_^

Awesome. I got that one too. A must for a real FF7 fan.......
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 am

Well i got plenty of FF7 music well not really.. like 10 ish? Their all very good and the remixs are hot.
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 pm

A small thing that disturbes me in Crisis Core is:
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is something I just found. It seems that Final Fantasy 13 will be released on both PS3 and XBox360.

>Link<
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:42 am

Maybe one side is invisible Razz!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:00 am

Ren-kun wrote:
Maybe one side is invisible Razz!

I think the right answer would be: It's "Fantasy" like in Final "Fantasy". lol!
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Now that FFXIII is announced for 360, everyone go get a 360 NAO!!! =3

Forget about the PS3 and its MGS4 (which is really good btw), its the only game is has now...
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 am

You sure? rumor goes that it'll be on both 360 AND PS3, otherwise wouldn't there be product/sales conflict??

Its like two companies Domain and Harvey Norman

BOTH are selling similar items/categories HOWEVER their owned by 2 different people (or so they say). But when one place sells or has a promotion the other has an agreement to do the same BUT on different projects. E.g. one will have promotions on furniture and the other will have a non furniture promotion.

And so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:08 am

Yeah its comming out on both, but the point is that the PS3 only has one exclusive game that's good while the 360 has a lot more... And the 360 is cheaper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: General-
Jump to: