IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Games.

Go down 
+3
Ren-kun
Blayce
Infiny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Infiny
Staff Fansubber
Infiny

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Just general questions about video games. What are you playing right now? Favorite genre, series, game, etc? What game have you replayed the most or spent the most time playing?

I generally go for JRPGs, though I like some more action based games like Devil May Cry, Metal Gear, and stuff D;
I hardly play computer games..
Baroque has been on hold ever since I got WEWY, but since I'm just leveling up in WEWY, I might interrupt that with the occasional Baroque session.

I like the Star Ocean and Megaten series, and have no idea what my favorite game is.

I think I have spent the most time on either Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne or Star Ocean 3 and I believe I've replayed SO3 the most

Last edited by Infiny on Fri May 23, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:16 pm

I mostly play RPG's.
My favorits are Final Fantasy 7, Breath of Fire 3 and Illusion of Gaia (called Illusion of Time in europe).

But My favorite game is a different one. It's Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

It's difficult to say if I spent more time playing Final Fantasy 7 or Zone of the Enders but
I'm sure that I replayed Zone of the Enders the most. ^^

I don't play a lot of games on the computer I don't really know why the only thing I play on the computer is Chess. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:50 pm

I go for RPG's as well... but for PSP its just a mix of random fun games, PS2 im still adding hours to my Star Ocean 3 accounts, and for PC, nothing really but i want to take up ROSE Evolution again soon ;D.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:32 pm

I'm kinda giving up on Secret Of The Solstice.

I play a lot of FFR.

And I just bought Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna on eBay (for only $5.28! Score!). It'll be in the mail sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:22 am

God... man you paid for a game which probably cost as much as it takes to mail it over XD! HAHAHAH~ Im currently playing "Be a good school kid and do your homework" currently failing = =
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:24 am

Dude. At the Wal-Mart two miles away, that game is $12.99. Sure, I have to wait for it to get here, but I saved moneys. And when you're an unemployed teenager living off of fansubs and cheap snacks, you take what you can get. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:04 am

Yeah I play all sorts of games currently finishing The Orange Box, TWEWY, and GTA4...
I got Dugeon Seige too mabey we clan play some online games ^_^...
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Oh hell yes. Very Happy
But my character's only like level 8 or something (I'm just gonna import him from the demo version).
I hope you have the Legends of Aranna expansion, because that's what I bought. It's scheduled to arrive in the Mail on May 29 (but that could change).
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:20 pm

I have the original and the expansion =3 but I have to start over because I havent played it in forever =P
Back to top Go down
Magna

Magna

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:20 pm

I haven't played anything recently, let alone bought any game. I only bought 1 game so far this year (trying to save monies~), and it's Devil May Cry 4 which I find full of awesomeness and <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Yeah DMC4 is awesome =3 (i got the collecters edition =D) I still havent beaten it because of all the other games i have to finish >_< Probably after getting the last few acheivements in The Orange Box and GTA4 ill go back to it...
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:29 am

Why dont we all join the same game etc and make a GUILD RAWR!

So what game shall we play togther <3
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:15 am

We can't really play a game together in a guild. The time difference would be to much of a problem. We would always miss one another.
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Am I the only one around that play games like Dragon Fable and Cats???

simulation games are brilliant. Like the sims, The sim seres and the Petz series. Anyone know them.

Quote :
We can't really play a game together in a guild. The time difference would be to much of a problem. We would always miss one another

I think Blace got a point. It would be to difficult to get something good going on for everybodies convinience. Someone would have to stay up til crap in the morning. But the main idea is really good.

Keep up the love peeps I love you

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Yo, Evasive. Dungeon Siege came in the mail about a week ago. I've got a party with most of the characters already over level 15.

Hit me up if you wanna play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games.   Video Games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games.
Page 1 of 1