IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monochrome Factor Episode 5

Go down 
+6
Tobias
dragon132004
Ren-kun
Evasive
Avenya
Suvi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Empty
PostSubject: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:28 am

Monochrome Factor Episode 5 has been released! MUCH more action packed in this episode and a hint of yaoi in the end. Nothing to puke over. I liked this episode, they introduce a cute character <3. Females will probably despise her Razz

Veoh: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v10719894Bwkmgdy3

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ITJD3H3

Torrent: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=18893

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Avenya

Avenya

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:43 am

Yay new episode ^o^
Thanks for your hard work, Suvi^^
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:01 am

At 17:39 Akira says to Kengo "Although when you were kid you were so damn weak." shouldn't it be "Although when you were a kid you were so damn weak." ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:59 pm

lol, I'm not the editor.

But anyways, there are bound to be grammatical errors in an episode, it can't be helped.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix it in the upscaled version.
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Oooo0o0o Upscaled version Very Happy! Sounds pro xD (i know what you mean dw)
Back to top Go down
dragon132004

dragon132004

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Basketball Thanks alot for your hard work... Awesome Awesome release the quality are very nice ...awesome release
Back to top Go down
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:12 am

Yay! Episode 5! I haven't even finished episode 1 yet..but still. Great work on all this, I know we all love your work! Okay, little noobie question here. Are you still going to do the HD versions, or just SD now?
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:39 am

Im picky about my HD's and SD's. Of course once sd's are out and techinical-like problems are rectified HD's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Monochrome_tenshi

Monochrome_tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 am

Hi!

Thanks for the release. Sorry, but I was just wondering if there has been some problems with the rest of the episodes of Monochrome factor because I really want to see your subs of episodes 6-10.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Suvi's been MIA since he went to the "ani-con" in his country ...

We arnt sure whats happening either...
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:43 pm

He hasnt answered any of my messages >_<.. Hope he comes back soon...
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Suuuviiiii~
I miss youuu~ nyuuuu~~~
;_;
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 am

We might need to consider continueing on without him Very Happy

Do we have the translators and such here o-o"?

I got a mega account (Pay one) so yeah hosting isnt too much of an issue, i also own domain space which we can put it on. My friend also had a sweet computer which can do the encoding and such =].
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:16 pm

I think you should carry on if you have the right people to do so. A group shouldn't revolve around one person because if that person dissapears, everyones clueless, like now. Nobody can get hold of him at all?
I'll glady help if you need timing and/or editing.
Back to top Go down
http://talei.deviantart.com
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:15 pm

I could help with timing, and if really needed typesetting...

But the biggest problem is getting a translator... Anyone know someone that could fill that job? If we get a translator everything else can pretty much filled.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 am

Yeap thats totally true ^__^!

If not we could use other peoples translations and make changes IMO their translation are not totally accurate but more of the whole 'english doesn't make comeplete sense' or' it could be changed still without losing its underlying meanings'.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:23 am

Hrmm....could go and ask a TL at another group?
A good TL is hard to get nowadays.
I can TL a bit...but I only understand half of it so thats not really great. XD;
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 am

True true Very Happy~

Im trying to start something soon :3

So stay tuned ok Very Happy~
Back to top Go down
Monochrome_tenshi

Monochrome_tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:02 pm

I can help somewhat, because I did japanese in high school for 7 years so I can mostly translate, however I'm not so good with episodes 6, 8 & 9. But any episodes after episode 9 I can pretty much understand. The only problem is I don't know how to apply them to the actual video, so if I email the script could someone do it for me. But, someone has to help me out with TL episodes 6-9, I think the translation part will have to be a group effort by two or more people at least until Suvi gets back. I can also be an translation checker if you want. However, my translating skills are pretty above average at best Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 am

No where does it say that translation is a 2 man business... Very Happy

Its better if there are 2 or so (not to many though) and one with very in depth detail about the mood and such.

English is a weird thing, theres so many meanings which could represent a word and vice versa, espeacially along the lines of 'context'. I my self pick up that sometimes subbers TL are VERY outta conntext >;3, however suvi has proven that lost point as far, the TL seem very in-touch and stuff Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome_tenshi

Monochrome_tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 am

In any case I'll be glad to help in any way possible with the translation. Very Happy
By the way, does anybody know Suvi in real life?
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Ren-kun wrote:
No where does it say that translation is a 2 man business... Very Happy

Its better if there are 2 or so (not to many though) and one with very in depth detail about the mood and such.

English is a weird thing, theres so many meanings which could represent a word and vice versa, espeacially along the lines of 'context'. I my self pick up that sometimes subbers TL are VERY outta conntext >;3, however suvi has proven that lost point as far, the TL seem very in-touch and stuff Very Happy.

Translator and Translation checker. Wink
Theres two :3

Yey. The balls rolling.
Just lemme know if you want me to time or edit. =]]
Some new releases would be awesome. Haha.

Also, you might wanna post an update on the front page about why theres no releases and whats going on etc.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:18 pm

None of us but suvi has that kinda power to do so =].
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 am

Errr...this sounds rude, but what is he playing at? He hasn't dissapeared!

"Last visit: Yesterday at 12:15 am"

>__>
Profile last online times ftw
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 am

Yeah me and ren noticed that a while ago, but we havent been able to get in contact with him >_<...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monochrome Factor Episode 5   Monochrome Factor Episode 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monochrome Factor Episode 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next