IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 5 - Kanakon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Episode 5 - Kanakon Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:47 am

I must admit, the past couple episodes... lets say they got my "excited" ROFL. They were really JUICY AND HOT AND.. well yeh.. you get the point. Other then the exception of the begining of episode 5, as Suvi said before they practically exchanged the action for the ecchi-ness/otaku. However the introduction and more "mystfication of what the story is becomes more apparent (in my opinoin) however thats all i wanna say. Spoiling is against anime ethics >:!

But one more thing.. PLEASE ECCHI NESS DONT LEAVE ME T_T! Why cant action, and juicy hot scenes live together in harmony T_T" (WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED THEY MAKE...)

HOT
JUICY
ACTION

(Sounds kinda kinky *fufufufufu* )

Though, as long as they stick with a mainstreamed story-board kind of thing. So either good story, lotsa ecchi, minimal action OR good story, minimal ecchi, lotsa action. I really rather it like that, mixing it both kinda makes me feel i've lost the plot or the whole "gist" of the story. (Sorry @ suvi inparticular, i havnt enjoyed any anime who mixed up to many things in one go, of course correct me to an appropriate anime if you think otherwise)

What do you guys think?

BTW EDIT: I think Kouta's voice is getting mroe and more girlie XD, even though the voice actress is the one and only Mamiko Noto (ITs a she for those who dont know) who i must say has voiced in an impressive amount of animes (some being my ecchi fav's SUGOIII XD -rubs hips and wiggles about-) I wuv her lots cause she plays Yakumo in school rumble, Mami-chan YOUR SO COOL!

EDIT: Oh yes and people, The term erro-sennin, which many of you may remeber from the popular, on going, no fillers but currently extending alot of their standing still scenes anime Naruto's Jiraiya-sama, occasionly known as erro-sennin. Ive seen in some animes, when translating, they have left the erro-sennin as it is, most likely to keep its Japanese appeal, similar to bento, and nee-san etc.

EDIT: OK OK... sorry i watched this ep for about the 4th time.. there are some emphasis of ecchi-ness, but its one of those you gotta really imagine kind of things. The most similar phrase for this kind of things is "Adult themes" in the international code of practice, or really common for Australia where it refers to Potty humour (sexy jokes etc) and acts of sexual activity without thorough implications.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:50 pm

I'm glad that they are actually adding a story to the anime... Ecchi is good but why can't we have both =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:59 pm

That is soo true!, but i think the story is developing VERY well so far~ apparently wiki has recorded about 12-13 episodes released Very Happy! Theres still plenty of time to make it better, or worse ><!
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:02 pm

I hope it doesn't turn out to be another School Days for me >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:06 pm

HAHAH~ the end was really.. ionno refreshing? ****** *** ***** ****... (*** *** ****** ** **** ***** *** ***** ** **** *** *****/*****). But hey.. at least the gruesome bits had minor sensoring! (black blood ftw). Im actually enjoying this echhi anime (other then the fun sport of flirting and such), its got quite a decent story line, and theres so much mystery and things to develop, the opportunities are endless!~

However you can only add so much to a story line = =~ take Spyral (the detecive anime thingo) it started off well, came out crap, same for shuffle memories and some of shuffle, and naruto it self.. well.. i feel like their not following bleach stye fillers, and instead their just opting for heaps of standing around scenes = =.

Last edited by Ren-kun on Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:06 am

Ren-kun wrote:
HAHAH~ the end was really.. ionno refreshing? finally the idiot dies... (and gets hugged by the chick and sails of into the sunset/rise)

Ren-kun wrote:
3. Avoid spoiling

I havn't seen episode 5 yet. Can't download to much as long as i'm at the University. ^^'

Last edited by Blayce on Sat May 10, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:09 am

OH COMMON! That was hardly a spoil = =.. Gosh ill censor it...

EDIT: DONE! Be happy >: and btw i wrote those suggestion after this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:41 pm

Could finally watch Kanokon 5. XD
I really liked it there seem's to be some plot developement now.
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Kanokon 6... I wonder if it will go back to normal

Spoiler:

By the way Ren-kun. Spoiler tags are in the [Others] under the Bold and Italics buttons.
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:44 pm

I knew that >M<

Thanks suvi <3
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Suvi wrote:
Kanokon 6... I wonder if it will go back to normal

What do you call normal? Or what is normal in this anime? XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Well normal... lets say the complete opposite of what ever they have been doing before.. BUT DOES THAT MEAN!? NO MORE *BLEEEP*

NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ If it doesnt happen im gonna explode *grabs hair*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Kanakon   Episode 5 - Kanakon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - Kanakon
Page 1 of 1