IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Empty
PostSubject: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:24 am

This is where ANYONE can post about the IIDX First Banner Competition. It is meant to just be any chit-chat you want to post about the competition particularly things regarding processes before submission of banners. Or if you have any requests that you may want to ask of other participants (fonts, colours etc) as sometimes banner making can be tough without comments/ideas of others. This way everyone can participate in their own way! Smile.

Rules/Guidelines: Please stay on topic, there shouldn't be any posts that aren't related to the competition. Also, please do not post suggestions that you have about the competition here. If you have suggestions or ideas please post them in the Suggestions topic HERE.

Remember that all the forum rules apply here as well as in all other topics, so please don't double post or break any of the other forum rules.

If you have any questions or there is something you are unsure about, you can go HERE to see if there is anything posted about it. If you cannot find your answer there please send me a PM and I will do my best to quickly answer your question.

I'm looking forward to seeing what our participants send in, the best of luck to you all! ^_^

Love, The Moderating Team

Note: Currently Open! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Request   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:11 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img522/5307/0a53yv2.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img296/8686/0a75555lz0.jpg

I would like anyone to render it for me Very Happy? or use it for a banner (i think their really nice to use)

If you would like to request pictures, i currently have 6507 pictures (some are repetitive though), give me a small description and i can put some up for you/send it to you. Contact me via mIRC or PM's.

Also i would perfer only one person use one image, so people don't flame each other for the image, first come first serve, post here that your using it or PM me Very Happy!

EDIT: Theyll make sexy renders btw xD!
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:46 am

Meh I tried.

The nurse:

Coming soon~

The girl:

Coming soon~
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:43 am

Thanks suvi... but anyways, whats with the one you gonna hand it T_T its sooo booooring... kinda.. but the pony is good -nods-. -Stares at raishas one- Omgosh i feel a bit of yaoi in the air XD!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Don't forget that the deadline for the Submissions is near so don't wait to long if you still want to submit your masterpieces. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:05 am

Yeah im thinking we should increase the amount of time left by like a week, becuase of the sudden spike (though a small one T_T) of new members...
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 am

OMG DID YOU SEE EVASIVE"S BANNER?! WTH! STOLE MY THEME T_T!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion   IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIDX First Banner Competition - Request/Discussion
Page 1 of 1