IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions   IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:54 pm

The competition has started!

Please leave your ideas, thoughts, things you would like to see changed (Does not mean it WILL change). We will take the time to read your comments and consider them with up-most formality. Make this Competition a better one by participating.

Rules/Guidelines: Please post only once! Anything else will be deleted. I will move your second post to your first one once, any other time I will delete it Very Happy!. Edit your post if you would like to add more suggestions/criticism. All other forum rules applies.

Changes Currently Addressed
1. The Outline post sounds less scary, sorry when typing it in one go its kinda hard for me to see how it sounds.
2. Made this post sound less scary <3
3. Linking the main Outline post to other relative post
4. The set time has been set. Further issues rectified. Time will be based off New York, USA to cater for the main guests from America. There is a link supplied to find out what time it will be for your residence.
5.Wording "IIDX Fansubs" MUST be in all posts. Editing the "News" post as an additional rule.
6. Any additional wordings can be used, however they must be appropriate <3
7. Banner size range is now 150KiBą100KiB (Can be challanged)

Things yet to be addressed
1. Working on the more people part
2. Issues on the maximum size of per banner
3. The final size of the banner it self
4. Time interval between each banner on the final product

As this is our first try at the competition, we will adjust the competition so it can be even better next time around. However if you don't suggest, there will be no changes.

Please click here to check for final changes.

Love, The Moderating team

Last edited by Ren-kun on Fri May 16, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions   IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:15 am

Ren-kun wrote:

5. IMPORTANT: What writing has to be on the banner, is it "you know you want in" or "you know you want it", Does this need to be on the banner, may i put something else on it.

I think "IIDX Fansubs" should be on all banners but for " You know you want it" or "You know you want in" there should be some variation possibilities granted.
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions   IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:35 am

You may put whatever you think fits, but make sure it's appropriate.
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Nobu

Nobu

PostSubject: Rule 1   IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:50 pm

I think
Quote :
The only size accepted is 900 by 280 pixels. Any submissions larger or smaller than this size will not be accepted
would be more correct than
Quote :
The Maximum size is 900 by 280 pixels. Any submissions larger or smaller then this size will not be accepted.

You may, of course, leave off the second part if you like(since it is redundant). However, it does reiterate the rule, so you may like to keep it anyway.

Edit by Suvi: -Grammar fixed. Small issue.-
Back to top Go down
http://nobu.selfip.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions   IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIDX First Banner Competition - Suggestions
Page 1 of 1