IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johi

Johi

Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Empty
PostSubject: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Not so good with introductions, but I like this place so I thought I should do one.

I actually only came since I was looking for Monochrome Factor episodes and thought searching out the people subbing it would provide me with the latest updates on new episodes.
Okay, that was a half truth then. I'm a forum lurker/stalker without a forum or a target.

It'll be a pleasure to get to know you all.
Don't worry if you don't see me around much (stalking equipment doesn't come free).

I liked that 'Posting and You' video. Never seen it before, but it was a great touch.

Now, any questions? Concerns?
Awesome, I'll leave it at that then. *smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay =3

Oh and I suggest to join the IRC channel, its where most of the active members chat =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:31 am

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here. Nice to see new people around here.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 am

You just missed out on a small event Very Happy. But dw theres jokes and games to go around Very Happy!

Welcome abroad!
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:38 am

Hihi!!~

Welcome to the IIDX forums, enjoy your stay, and don't be shy! :3
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Thank you for the welcomes.

It's a shame about the banner competition. I love working with paintshop. But I must confess, I'm not too great at it.
I had to get an older version of paintshop since I recently reformatted. It's difficult not having some of the options anymore.

I'm sure I'll end up in mirc. Just trying to get acclimated to the forums first.

Terra200, I saw that you're a fan of Junjo Romantica? Are you watching the anime, or reading the manga?
I joined the forums of the fansubbers for that anime. It's just too crowded there, so I lurk mostly.

Ah, that's all for me. I'm supposed to be working on some assignments.
Bye!
(err, or lurk here some more before going)
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:28 pm

ahahahha, im downloading that anime. Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Well, that all depends.
Who ever recommended it to you has great taste. The artwork is beautiful. The story line I'm not too sure of since I haven't read the manga and it's still under just 10 episodes.

Personally, I love this anime. I can't say for sure if you'd like it. What genre's do you typically like?
I won't explain it too much since I find it's better to have no expectations from an anime when you start watching it. *smiles sweetly*
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Wow..

Well im sure to watch it then ^_^
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:39 am

I'm watching the anime since the anime hasen't been released in Denmark. I'm alao a member at the fansub forum that distributes it, but I agree. It's way crowded.

Quote :
Personally, I love this anime. I can't say for sure if you'd like it. What genre's do you typically like?
I won't explain it too much since I find it's better to have no expectations from an anime when you start watching it.

I love it. The artwork is really beautiful and the characters are really complex. I love all the different conflicts and hilarious situations they get thrown into.

I also love the fact that
Spoiler:

Keep up the love of anime I love you

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)   Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello (Why a min. of 10 characters? Doesn't leave much to the imagination)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: