IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IIDX First Banner Competition - Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

IIDX First Banner Competition - Submission Empty
PostSubject: IIDX First Banner Competition - Submission   IIDX First Banner Competition - Submission Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:37 am

This is where ANYONE can post his/her submission for the IIDX First Banner Competition. Please follow banner specifications given to you: HERE

Rules/Guidelines: There shouldn't be any discussions here. After you posted your submission I will edit it in this post and your post will be deleted to ensure your submissions stay clearly arranged. You can discuss the different submissions: HERE

Remember that all the forum rules apply here as well as in all other topics, so please don't double post or break any of the other forum rules.

If you have any questions or there is something you are unsure about, you can go HERE to see if there is anything posted about it. If you cannot find your answer there please send me a PM and I will do my best to quickly answer your question.

I'm looking forward to seeing what our participants send in, the best of luck to you all! ^_^

Love, The Moderating Team

Note: Closed Wink

Submissions:

Zurenriri:
>Here<

Suvi:
>Here<

Raisha:
>Here<

Ren-kun:
>Here<

Shadow: