IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Evasive~ =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm 18 in college -_-... Interests are anime (obviously), Taekwondo, Video games, Soccer, and a few other things...
I probably wont be too active this week cause of Finals -_-... But that means I'm almost done with this semester =3
I've been wanting to get into fansubbing so if anyone here is willing to teach I'm willing to learn =D
Hope the forums get a bit more active! See ya around =3

PS: Awesome job with Kanokon =D I'm dling Monochrome Factor now I hope it turns out to be good. Oh and I cant wait for Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu!

Evasive~

Last edited by Evasive on Mon May 05, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature... XP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums!

What are you trying to learn? There are many aspects to subbing and some are very difficult and some not so difficult but time consuming. I definitely can't teach more of the complicated things, as I haven't even learned them myself yet. I picked up fansubbing around a month ago and the only thing I started out with was my Japanese to English knowledge. I had to learn everything else by myself. People helped me on the way though Razz

As for Monochrome Factor, if you ignore the events that happen in episode 1, you will enjoy the series. I don't think it's too bad. It could be better if they cut some of the talking out and put a little more action in. While in the female's perspective, they want to cut the chat and have more shounen ai.

Enjoy the forums! I hope it becomes active as well.
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I don't really mind time consuming, but I'd probably would want to time the subtitles (I don't know Jap, but it's not that hard to tell when one sentence ends and another begins...) or be a quality checker. Typesetting doesn't seem too bad either >.> besides that whole translating signs part =P... I'm good with Photoshop if that helps =3

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Hahah, Welcome aboard ^_^, hopesfully we can all make this community a fun one to be with ;D! Lols.. @evassive: im practicing to! why dont we make a smaller sub-sect to help improve to standards that suvi can accept Very Happy etc etc. I hope we can work together to reach our fan-subbing goals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Ren awesome idea! =3 But I wont be free until this weekend because of Finals =(... But after finals I'll have plenty of free time =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its Evasive~  =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Evasive~ =3   Its Evasive~  =3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Evasive~ =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: