IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like to watch almost every extension possible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Would you like to watch almost every extension possible? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to watch almost every extension possible?   Would you like to watch almost every extension possible? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:02 am

Ladies and gentlmen now k-lite codec packs are available FREE! (i obtained an older version via 7 dollars worth of sms codes = =")

So please visit this site!

Click me -blows kiss-

Now ill explain it so you dont need to read as much.

The best way to go is the top 2 packages, unless you know what you want go get w.e. neh Very Happy?

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.9.0 -> apprx 17 Mibs
K-Lite Codec Pack 3.9.0 Full -> apprx 13 Mibs

The above two includes things which allow you to watch extensions from .mkv .ogm all the way to .rmvb, just follow prompts edit settings as you see fit, but usally all this doesnt really require much changing from the default (unless of course your "pro" and know what ya doinks)

I highly reccomend it for everyone! sharing the love is the best! (flames in eyes)
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Would you like to watch almost every extension possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like to watch almost every extension possible?   Would you like to watch almost every extension possible? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:48 am

Thanks for the site. I had K-Lite for a while as well, but it never let me play rmvb D:

Well, I'll add on to this.

http://www.cccp-project.net/

Community something something. Very good pack. It will allow you to play most of everything and give you a media player along with it.

Recommended for newbies who don't want to mess with options. XD
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/

Would you like to watch almost every extension possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: General-
Jump to: