IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone from?

Go down 
+7
Avenya
Shadow
Evasive
Zurenriri
Ren-kun
Blayce
Suvi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

Where is everyone from? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Thought I'd put something in here... Nothing started up yet ^^;

Where are you all from?

Canada by me. IT DOES NOT SNOW IN THE SUMMER! I don't know why people ask me that D: It sure is cold and the winters are freakishly long, but summer is still summer T-T. Went by the airport last summer for a trip to america and a guy with Skiis came through the terminal and asked where the snow went =/
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Suvi wrote:

Went by the airport last summer for a trip to america and a guy with Skiis came through the terminal and asked where the snow went =/

LoL!!! Are you serious? That's so funny. XD

I mentioned it in my introduction but why not writing it here again. ^^
I'm from Luxemburg and Yes it is a country it does not belong to Germany, France or Belgium.
A lot of German or French people think it belongs to their country. ^^'
And a lot of people don't even know that it exists. Little story: A friend of mine went to India for holiday and got jailed for 3days because they thought his Passport was a fake. Luxemburg is so small that they couldn't find it on their maps. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:20 am

Im from aussie land Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:02 pm

44° 32' 37" N , 122° 55' 11" W

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:07 pm

USA, New Jersey... I know its so exciting... >_> But I do go to Portugal every summer for about 2 months, well not anymore because I'm taking summer courses for college >_<. Luckily I'm only taking one class so I'll be free most of the summer =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:04 am

im from australia. new south wales, sydney =D
Back to top Go down
Avenya

Avenya

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm from Marburg, Germany ^^
Back to top Go down
Infiny
Staff Fansubber
Infiny

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Florida, USAland D:
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:01 am

My case is Denmark. A little country often mistaken as the northern part of Germany.

So exciting that we all come from so diffrent locations.

Peace out peeps

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:24 am

Birmingham. UK. D:
Back to top Go down
http://talei.deviantart.com
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm from Canada too! And..it does snow in the summer, but not usually. Two days ago it snowed for like 5minutes, and yesterday it hailed..on my head Sad
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:46 am

In australia getting hail is like asking for a random person to give you a lap dance... absolutely wont happen, or really rarely!

(if you seen my bebo however, i did get a random lap dance from a chick i didn't know = =")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: General-
Jump to: