IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asatte no Houkou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Asatte no Houkou Empty
PostSubject: Asatte no Houkou   Asatte no Houkou Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 am

Small review requested by Ren-kun:

(Stolen from >anidb<) :p

A girl and a woman – tied together by their secret desires, a young man and a small roadside shrine rumored to be able to grant wishes. Karada is troubled by being looked after by Hiro, her older brother. The death of their parents some four years ago brought an older brother back into her life and since then, he has been looking after her. Nogami Shoko met Hiro in America, they became close and then he suddenly left. Now some four years later, Shoko returned to Japan - feeling a bit lost and empty. And on one hot and fateful summer day, they meet on a lonely rural path next to a small revered shrine.

Be careful of what you wish for. It might have some complicated and unintended results.

It's a good Anime like you can see in my AMV the Animation isn't bad. I don't really remember the soundtrack because I watched it over a year ago. ^^

But still it has a beautyfull story and I can really recommend it. ^^

P.s. Sorry that I stole the review from anidb but I got disconnected from the Forum after writing my review befor I could post it so I didn't want to rewrite the whole thing. ^^

If there are some things you still want to know just ask I will try to answer. ^^

You can download the Anime >Here<
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Asatte no Houkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asatte no Houkou   Asatte no Houkou Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am

Lol talk about an aukward meeting >_>... Looks like a good settup for a story, ill add it to my plan to watch list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Asatte no Houkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asatte no Houkou   Asatte no Houkou Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 am

Me three!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asatte no Houkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asatte no Houkou   Asatte no Houkou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asatte no Houkou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: