IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone watching avatar?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Anyone watching avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:00 am

So yeah i got it dled upto ep 15 season 3!

Quite an interestng attempt by the european sector to produce anime Very Happy! Its quite enjoyable IMO and i was crazy about it when it first came out (right now i kinda died out after eps came out slower then ice melting below 0 degress celsius).

So where have you guys watched up to? That is if you watched it at all? Whats your opinoin Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:13 am

I heard of it but I never watched it. I don't like those european anime productions the characters barely look like anime characters and the rest is still more like comics or Disney.... GOD I HATE DISNEY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 am

I've seen a few episodes, and some of the action scenes are cool, but in the end its not worth watching... Well thats my opinion =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 am

It's far from excellent, but I think it can pass.....
The action scenes are good and I love the characters personallities.
I ended up after the double-episode with the solar-eclipse. Haven't really thought about going on. I felt like it just kept going and going without getting anywhere so it became rather pointless to keep following.

Keep up the love and summer sun sunny

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 pm

Wow did you guys hate it that much at first XD?

I think its ok... i got upto the 3rd season episode 15. And the only reason why i want to finish it is cause i dont wanna feel bad for the other episode which would be incomplete....

So yeah.. so far the episodes are fufilled but not epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching avatar?   Anyone watching avatar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching avatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: