IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Plans.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra200

Terra200

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Arrow Okay we all saw this one comming.......

My plans for the summer are to make a makeover on my room. I haven't been living at home for the past 4 years so it's basicly still a childs room. I need to change that..... Embarassed (Kinda embarrasing)

Other than that I'll be working on some novels, hang with friends, surf the net and of course watch a lot of anime and read a whole lot of manga. Not going anywhere this year. (As usual Rolling Eyes )

What about you guys??? Question

Have a good summer guys sunny

/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 am

Winter right now Very Happy! Plan to do my best and study for the trials Very Happy!

Dw i dont think your room is that bad
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:08 am

How comes that you know her room? XD

I still don't know what I will do. Maybe I will buy me new Inline Skates and learn some new tricks. ^^
Or maybe I will buy me a PS3 and lock myself in my room till winter. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 am

PS3 winter hibernation eh? Care if i join you Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:09 am

Forget about PS3 Winter Hibernation its all about the XBOX 360 Winter Hibernation =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:54 am

I'm not against the 360 but I NEED Final Fantasy 13 ^^
and if it doesn't get released on the 360 then I don't want it.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Pfft forget about FF13, the 360 has Inifinit Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, and (my personal favorite out of the three) Tales of Vesperia... And those are only RPG games...

The only thing the PS3 has is MGS4 and FFXIII... 360 is so much more worth it... Well thats my opinion atleast =3
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 am

Hrmm i have none of that!

SOOOOOOOOOo

*camera spinn around me in crazy angles*

I CHOOOOSE YOU...

PC!!

Imma play rose and stuff xD!
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 am

Evasive wrote:
the 360 has Inifinit Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, and (my personal favorite out of the three) Tales of Vesperia... And those are only RPG games...

Those games are a desperate try to get some RPG player to buy the 360. The XBox never had good RPG games and now they are trying to change it with those but still if these are all they got then forget it.

PS3 1:0 XBox360

Nearly every Action game is released for both PS3 and 360. Those games that are XBox360 or PS3 only are both good there is no game that stands out exceptions are MGS4 (PS3) and Gears of War(XBox360).

PS3 2:1 XBox360

The PS3 looks better. That's something even my XBox360-Fan friends admit.

PS3 3:1 XBox360

It's very easy to connect your PC (with windows) with your XBox360.

PS3 3:2 XBox360

That's my opinion. ^^
I didn't mention the cost because I think that it's a bit tricky there and I didn't mention the technical problems of them because I only read about them on websites and I don't have any proof of them.

btw. We are getting off-topic. ^^

@Topic:
Maybe I will go to Paris for some days if I don't buy anything to expensive till then. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:03 am

Well i was comparing prices (PS3 games) from australia to a friend in (ill get back to the country, somewhere in europe ish). And the prices where about 20-40 AUS more cheaper!

If you ask me pricing are very.. well one could say racist? In australia everything seems to be a hell of alot more expensive.

Speaking or RPG's does anyone play MMO's? online that is. I play R.O.S.E PS and a MS PS.
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:06 am

Not anymore I played Ragnarok Online but I quit a while ago.
Why? Do you intend to play an MMO together during the Summer(Winter)?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 am

Ive played so many MMO games but they never last me over a week... Maybe I'll find one this summer >_>
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Well it may be nice if we could all play ROSE online together (a private server of course).

But hey. Anyways im working on a community which will host anime + have a subbing section etc etc. Once things starts coming up mind helping out until suvi comes back? (its on the things im doing over the summer while i should study rofl)
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 am

Nobody mentioned Cinema as activity. ^^
Are there no good movies coming out during summer?
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 am

The Dark Knight is coming out soon, but thats the only summer movie that I'll watch...
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:11 am

Oh you guys know about IMAX??

(The one in AUSTRALIA SYDNEY?)

Its gonna have The Dark Knight ON THE LARGEST SOUTHERN CINEMA!!!!!!

RAWRR

Oh but ive seen kungfu panda and i thought that was VERY enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:38 am

I had to watch kung fu panda 3 times >_>... I work at a taekwondo school and my boss was going crazy with kung fu panda, he even got a giant cutout of Po like the ones at theaters... We had so many "Kung Fu Panda classes" and after each one he would take all the kids to the theaters to watch it, unfortunatly I had work during those classes so I had to go T_T...
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:40 am

OMG THATS SOO COOOOOOOOOL!
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 am

Its so annoying... Luckily then next movie he's gona hype up is going to be the new Star Wars movie. He's trying to get a giant cut out of Aniken =D
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:55 pm

I want to see Wall-e. ^^
I'm not interested in Kung Fu Panda.
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Wall E was so cute!
Especially MOE. That little guy got so frustrated...

Hancock was awesome too. Will Smith is such a great actor. So far I've enjoyed everything I've seen him in. Even Fresh Prince.

One I wouldn't suggest is Journey to The Center of the Earth. It was good, talented actors, but the 3-D stuff was terrible! I had a headache at the end of the movie because I had to wear the glasses. There were some good points where the 3-D effect was awesome, but over all it wasn't worth it.

I can't wait for the new Batman movie. Joker is so awesome.

Oh, uhh.. summer plans. Finish this semester and start on the next. Only two left after this and I'll be part of the work force. Shame I'm not making that kind of money now, since this summer has so many great movies out or coming out.
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Hancock was really funny and even a bit sad if you think about his situation.

I'm not really a Batman Fan so I think I won't watch that movie. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Hrmm on the note of batman i heard that the guy who played joker is gonna get nominated =]
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Didn't the guy who played joker die like after they finished filming the movie...?
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Yeah =], but its still allowed to give awards to already deceased people ;O!

That guy had a drug over dose - or so says the media XD its also family related if i recall, he had a divorce and didn't get custody of the daughter etc etc...

Poor guy though, still AWESOME acting from what i can see from the ad's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Plans..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans.....   Summer Plans..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Plans.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: General-
Jump to: