IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johi

Johi

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Empty
PostSubject: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:59 pm

*Blushes* My first review! Oh my.

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Moyashimon_1
Tadayasu Sawaki

Moyashimon, Moyasimon, or Tales of Agriculture. Those are the titles if you wish to look it up.

This anime was released as of last year. I haven't heard of a second season as of yet, but it is certainly one I wish for.
If you wish for a slice of life type anime, with some super-natural powers, this may be the one for you. I must warn you though, it contains quite a bit of taxonomy.
Since science is my language, I found this anime to be quite riveting; though they left out quite a bit of science jargon. Regardless of this fact, Moyashimon was an amusing anime. Along with it being a slice of life anime, it is also a comedy. I'm sure all fan-people can enjoy it, since it includes a little of everything a fan-person would like to see (yuri, some disillusionment of shounen ai).

Tadayasu Sawaki is a young man who can see microbes. These microbes can include bacterium or viruses (although, viruses are way smaller than bacteria! *piff*). I found this anime corresponds with my interests. It is a little more into Microbiology, thus the microbes, but there are some other selling points to the science aspect of this show.

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Anime-moy-microbe-small
Love for the microbes!

Fermentation, the metabolic process of using starch to produce sugars and (*gasp*) alcohol. Does that only interest me? I hope not!
Ok, so it's not just alcoholic beverages that can be enjoyed by this metabolic process. This anime does contain a lot about the bi-products that produce sake, but there are also some foods that can be produced as well.

Oh! Don't worry, it's not all science. You'll still have the drama of a regular adult-student life. Although, I must admit that I would study my ass off to get into this type of university! My college does a few hours worth of events, which we are not let out of class for.

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Vlcsnap-94433
I would kill for that hat.

Anyways, check it out if you'd like. This one has made it's way into my top 3 list, which means a lot to me ( can't say if you'll like it nearly as much, but it was awesome enough to cause me to post).
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:07 am

Slice of life...

Sounds interesting xD but last time i watched slice of life (School days) i kinda got traumatized for a while Very Happy.

Ill check it out =]
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 am

*pats Ren-kun*
I think you might be able to trust my judgment.
I just finished watching this one and I wish there was more. Although, unlike most animes I watch, it left me with a good ending that completed the story. *glares at Gantz*

I may be biased here, but I found it to be supplemental to my interests. Even though is does deal a lot with science, it is also very cute.
Ok, not exactly cute, more like adorable (much love to this anime).

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 am

Gantz was ok Very Happy ending which wasn't that great but wasn't that bad XD!

Soo how many ep's are there? xD

dont worry i found it, Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:50 am

*worries anyways*
Eh, not really. I just want to post right now.
So.. for the others... there are 11 episodes (way too many for me *sighs*)

Oh, working on a sig for you Ren-kun, but don't count on it. I've been vexing over what to make for the last month now. I think I now what to make, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.
*pouts* Would you happen to like girly stuff?I made a nice one along those lines.... From Guran Lagann, no less.
I might make a new topic for it. Wait for me. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:15 am

I saw that one.
It was quite amusing sometimes and really interesting if you want to learn some things about Microbes.
I thought the whole thing was a bit to simple since I felt like it didn't really have a story to tell.
However that's "Slice of Life".
If you like "Slice of Life"-Anime than I can recommend it but even if you don't like this kind of anime it can still be intertaning for a while since there are only 11 episodes. ^^

P.s. The Professor was so gross sometimes. XD
Back to top Go down
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:23 am

The random microbes reminds me of kaiba.. (if you seen it, you gotta admit its VERY unique)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture   Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: