IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ef - a tale of memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

ef - a tale of memories Empty
PostSubject: ef - a tale of memories   ef - a tale of memories Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 am

I would really like to recommend you this anime.

I watched the 12 episodes in one they and it was awesome.

It has really beautyfull animations and the style changes with the situation and the mood of the characters. This may seem weird ad first but you will start to like it when the story goes on. I don't mean that the animation gets worse when the mood changes. ^^
An example:
Spoiler:

The story is really the best part of the show. I tell's 2 storys one of them is good an the other is great.
If you read the discription on aniDB it tell's you only about one story, the other one is the great one. XD
The character developement is slow but it has to be like that because the decissions they make are a main part af the storyline.

I don't remember the music but that's great. XD
Let me explain the music fitted so good that you sometimes don't realise that there is music, you feel like those sounds simply have to be there and are part of the setting.
The opening and ending where good. I can't say more about them they fitted but it's not really the kind of music I listen. ^^

So in the end I was really impressed I really didn't think it would turn out to be that good. This anime will take it's place into my Top 10.
Back to top Go down

ef - a tale of memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: