IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feelings at the end of School

Go down 
+2
Terra200
Tobias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobias

Tobias

Feelings at the end of School Empty
PostSubject: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm

So, just like the title says...How does everyone feel when school ends? My school ended today (except for exams) and I am sad for sure! I miss all my teachers and all my friends are somewhere over the summer..and two of them are MOVING. I was in complete denial about it being the last day today, and I still am. It will probably kick in at like 7am tomorrow when I am all ready to go to school.

So...anyone else ever sad? Or completely happy that it is over?
Back to top Go down
Terra200

Terra200

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:33 pm

I have another week of school stuff before calling at year, but I'm kinda okay with it. New school new faces new teachers all at once this year. I'm really looking forward to just stay in bed till noon and stay up all night partying with my friends. I'm gonna have a blast. Sadly for me I'm not going anywhere. (I wanna go to London or Tokyo!!!!!) lol!

Have a nice vacation sunny
/Terra200 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm not at school anymore so it's a bit different for me.
But I remember that I always felt lonely at the end of a school year because it was only at that time that I realised that a whole year had passed and that everything that I had experienced during the year had ended and that I wouldn't be able to live it again.

Friends moved away, changed schools or went into different classes everything changed and some of them were gone forever.

Don't be sad when your friends move away you can meet them again as long as they are alive.

I will stop here before I get to depressive thinking about my lost friends. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Its all good, you can spend more time with your friends instead of working on school work... Ive been out of school for over a month by now BTW =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Johi

Johi

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 pm

You remind me of that one Nickelback song, Photograph, Blayce.
It used to make me sad as hell since it reminded me of my old town. (Can't believe anyone would say their lead singer is ugly. He's so rugged and handsome.)

But I guess it's been so long now that it doesn't bother me anymore. I haven't really connected with many people in my program. Chances are I'll get to see a few of them when I start working at one of the companies around here.
Well, I guess I do miss that one old perverted guy. He once gave me a coupon for a free pair of underwear from Victoria Secret, but said I had to model them for him if I used the thing. *rolls eyes*
Other than that, I think all I'll miss about school is learning new topics everyday. The people I could care less about. Most of the guys act like total scum and the women seem to be more fascinated with them instead of school. Makes me wonder if they're paying for school just to meet someone. Although I might be a little biased since I generally don't like most people anyways. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:24 am

Johi wrote:
You remind me of that one Nickelback song, Photograph, Blayce.

I think that is the price you have to pay when you get older. XD
Back to top Go down
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Blayce wrote:

I remember that I always felt lonely at the end of a school year because it was only at that time that I realised that a whole year had passed and that everything that I had experienced during the year had ended and that I wouldn't be able to live it again.

Friends moved away, changed schools or went into different classes everything changed and some of them were gone forever.

I am lonely now! Two of my friends are moving...and two more are away all summer...Also I don't want to go to University so the fact in going into grade 11 is kind of depressing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 am

University > School easily...
I thought th same thing untill I actually went to university, its actually a lot more fun than school =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:44 am

IM SOO SCARED >< (Friggen you guys are freaking me out)

My school (for me) ends near the end of this year!

Please give me advice on what to do and how to cope! Very Happy! (And how to party HAHAHAH)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feelings at the end of School   Feelings at the end of School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feelings at the end of School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: General :: General-
Jump to: