IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Blayce... again XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

It's Blayce... again XD Empty
PostSubject: It's Blayce... again XD   It's Blayce... again XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Haha I finally found you again. ^^

Short introduction then. I'm from Luxemburg and for the moment I study at the University of Kaiserslautern in Germany. *Kanokon-Fan*
So if you have any other questions just ask. ^^

I'm really glad that IIDX still exist's I was a bit worried when the old page went down.
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: It's Blayce... again XD   It's Blayce... again XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Welcome back Blayce! I was hoping to see you again Very Happy

At the moment, A LOT of translators are stuck on a few lines in Episode 4... I'm going to release a rough version. One simple line won't destroy the entire episode ^^

But the thing is, I want to release in quality, so I'm not releasing anything until I learn how to do things properly. I also have to make the ED Karaoke for Kanokon and change up the fonts.

What do you think is better? Color coded fonts for each person, or just 1 or 2 fonts?

I'm getting a lot of replies going both ways so I don't know what to do ._.;
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Blayce
Suvi's Royal Guard
Blayce

PostSubject: Re: It's Blayce... again XD   It's Blayce... again XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Like I said, subbing is not a race so keep cool. ^^

I think color coded fonts for each person is too much, having too much colors could even become confusing. One color is good but not really helpful. ^^
2 colors are enough to see when a character starts his sentence and when he stops.
So if you use 2 colors like now is good enough.
You can use more but it's not really needed. There are some "great" subbing groups out there that don't even use colors. (white is not a color XD)

What do you think about the colors?
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: It's Blayce... again XD   It's Blayce... again XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 pm

I think I should just leave the colors as 2 different colors. One for the regular people and one for the "spirits".

Too many colors looks bad and could get confusing, so I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time ^^

Thanks for the input Razz
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Blayce... again XD   It's Blayce... again XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Blayce... again XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: