IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits! Empty
PostSubject: EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits!   EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:42 am

Coinciding with the opening day of "IIDX First Banner Competition" another marvelous event has occured Very Happy!

EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits! Copy_o11

We have been touched by the many angels around the world (You are supporters) 10, 000 USERS!! One of those magnificent first steps of this new community! I would like to present to you the submitted art work by our wonderful community, here are some of the smaller work <3 summed up (sorry but i had to stretch it to the largest overall banner, which was suvi's so yeah, some are a bit stretched etc, also some works could not be displayed due to their excessive size or width/height). The work is in no particular order!

If you don't like the time intervals it changes at or something else, go here and follow the thread. Expect improved quality of the mini banner below as i find the time <3

EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits! 55825401dl8

Love, The Moderating Team
Back to top Go down

EXTRA EXTRA! 10, 000 Hits!
Page 1 of 1