IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Empty
PostSubject: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Yo, people of the forums which I just discovered!
I came to this place when a fellow MMOer said "Oi. Dood. I saw dis shit called Kanokon. It's mindfux, go watch it kthxbai." And I'm like "k."
So, I waltz over here to leech, and decided this contains generous amounts of cool people.

Anyway, you people wanna know about me. Couuurse ya do. Filthy stalkers, you lot. I'll probably turn ma back for all of three seconds and find one of you lot rapin' me from behind. Well, whatever. I'm willing to take the risk. Mummy says I gotta be more social, or I'll turn into one of those kids who snap and blow up the school. So, yeah. Name's Zurenriri. Or Zuri for short if ya can't spell that. I'm a 16 year old dude who basically lives within the wires of teh interwebs. I've been watchin' anime since 2003, when .hack// came on instead of some kiddy show I was gonna watch one night. Pretty soon I started watching moar moar and MOOOOAR. It was liek weed. I had to have more. I lost my friends, my family. Before I knew it I woke up in this cold, dark alley a couple years later, and realized what this crap had done to my life. Woah... wait a minute. That's a different story. Duh, of course. I never got hit by a bus, while watching anime... that was while I was messing with my... ... nevermind. Anyway, a twisted turn of events put me on YouTube one day looking for Eureka Seven clips, and I found a full episode. I'm sitting there tweakin' out like "OHOLYSHIYACHT. YOU CAN WATCH ANIME ON TEH INTERWEB!!1!11". Six months later, I'm downloading it by the gigabyte. Another six months pass (now we're in 2008) and, I wake up one morning, transformed into a fansubber, with the kinky-looking costume, cape, mask, secret identity, and everything. I even knew how to fly. Awesome, ne?~~~

So, fastforward. Ooh. Look. Lines dancing on the screen and everyone's walking all fast! Wait, wait, no! Dumbass! You went too far! Now, hurry up and rewind it! Gawd. Stoopid people. D:
So, I was mashing the F10 (attack skill) button on Secret of the Solstice one day, when my mates get on the subject of anime. One of them says go watch Kanokon. So I find two groups subbing it. Ayako. Ewwwww no. Yuck. Rosario+Vampire was a bitch to watch because of them. Wait? Wtf? Who's IIDX? Dunno. *click*. OHAI. *download*. OSHI!!~ *download moar*... and, well, you get the point. That pretty much sums it up.

Outside of the anime world, I'm just an average dude. I hang with friends. I read books. I get through school. Nothing special. I'm not captain of the football team, or that guy who's screwing the town slut(s) or anything. One notable thing I do outside of the anime universe, is play DDR. Oh, how I love to watch those shiny little arrows come up the screen. I also play FFR (Flash Flash Revolution). It's like an online flash version of it with the keyboard, and I'm ranked somewhere around #2000 out of the 1.5 million players.

Holy crap. Long post is looooong.
But now it's over. Smile

You post saying "tl;dr" and I WILL KILL U DED.
Back to top Go down
Evasive
Suvi's Royal Guard
Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Quite the wall of text there >_>... Well welcome to the forums and what not, hope you have fun here as the community grows and grows (hopefully -_-).
Oh and I used to play SotS but stopped because it was ragnarok all over again...

PS: Kanokon FTW

Evasive~
Back to top Go down
http://www.changinglivesma.com
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Longest introduction so far out of the 3 other active members we have XD

That IS quite a wall of text... Like a... Solid wall... With spaces of... Whatever. Anyways, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you interested in IIDX Razz

If you watched IIDX First and Second episode, I will kill you D: I'm going to re-release those in better quality after Monochrome Factor is finished.

I tried Secret of Solstice and it was horrible. Ragnarok was better than that. Of course it's a new game and there's room for development but all I see is a repeat of Ragnarok all over again.

As for DDR. lol. Beatmania -IIDX- kills that. Very Happy I play Beatmania IIDX and am probably the best player [and only player] in my city. DDR uses feet, IIDX uses fingers. I can't wait till a fansubbing group called DDR or PoPnMiX starts up. Then I'm going to have a stroke laughing.

Anyways, this is the longest welcome to accommodate for your huge post.

Hope to have you active here.

~Suvi
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:53 am

Well, yay.

Oh, sorry, had to get my fix, episodes one and two are already downloaded. Episode two already half-watched. I'm sorry, I just couldn't bear to put up with Ayako. I'll replace them with the better ones when they're out.

I've actually never played Ragnarok, but I kinda took SoS as a 3-D MapleStory, with less player competition.

This BeatMania thing. I've heard of it but never played. Sounds kinda like FFR. I shall try it. Tomorrow, though, as I'm busy with... uh... other things.
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:59 am

Ayako's quality was far better than my 1 and 2. They even had Karaoke. lol

How come mine seems to be more satisfiable than Ayako? Personal hatred towards Ayako? XD

If the questions seem too much, don't answer Razz
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:51 am

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ... Theres too much to read -gets dizzy-

(Has selective reading)

What about people ass rapping joo =3? (the only thing i really took total attention of me)

I have now read the thing 3 times, i dont get alot of it T_T"

EDIT: I read it again, i thought you said, woke up a fansubber naked with a cape. IM LIKE O_________O"

btw, ask suvi for a position(if you havnt already)? if your a very decent fansubber Very Happy (Past all the " i know how to start and end clips just by listening to the voice etc" E.g. ME Very Happy)

@Suvi, i find yours better, sometimes the flashing and the singing isnt always all that great (many people skip the darn OP anyways?) it also makes me feel epileptic .... which reminds me certain pokemon episodes are banned cause they had to much flashing interchange of colours (apparently japan had a whole heap of epilepticrelated calls to the hospital, all thanks to pokemon (L)
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri

Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:29 am

Suvi wrote:
Ayako's quality was far better than my 1 and 2. They even had Karaoke. lol

How come mine seems to be more satisfiable than Ayako? Personal hatred towards Ayako? XD

If the questions seem too much, don't answer Razz

Well, I downloaded all of Rosario+Vampire from them, and disliked it. And the only other group to go for was Anime-SS, which was a big red "OMFG NO" sign in my head.
Also, I saw their Shuffle! Memories subs which were even worse (not to mention the anime was awful, I quit watching after the fourth episode).
So, I figured I'd try something new. ^^

Ren-Kun wrote:
btw, ask suvi for a position(if you havnt already)? if your a very decent fansubber Very Happy (Past all the " i know how to start and end clips just by listening to the voice etc" E.g. ME Very Happy)

I'm currently working as QC/Editor/whatever else for STAR-Fansubs, working as editor for Ijimeko-Fansubs (although I plan on quitting soon), and I'm pending approval to be Typesetter for Higure-Subs. :S
A lot going on right now, but... if I do decide to leave Ijimeko for the dogs (they haven't given me anything to work on in a month!), then perhaps I could help out here.
Decent at Editing and QC? Yes. Definitely yes. Typesetting? No. Just started doing that. Very confusing stuff, ya know?

Ooh. Soul Eater just finished downloading. Bai~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<   Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi! Ningen! Read this! D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: