IIDX Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shall we have a petition!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

Shall we have a petition! Empty
PostSubject: Shall we have a petition!   Shall we have a petition! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:38 am

I'm not sure IF its called a petition? but we should have a general gathering to make the first generation of rules, of course as other complications arise and the community increases, rules will change with the times. However we should have a basic compilations of you could say... laws? to cover the basics and current situation Very Happy

SOooo... lets put our heads together and think of any rules.

Please post suggestions here ;D! because we just cant leave suvi doing allt he forum control, his got our precious animes to sub! I love you (ill will also think os some but yeh not post any as of yet Very Happy)

Anything goes, as long as you got some decent reasoning?

-In a Austin Powers voice- Please behave Razz, REALLY make sure their appropriate Very Happy

Also, we might have to consider a list of to-be banned peoples o-o" ive seen plenty of sites with them.. you never know we might have one rofl!

Lets us buils a solid foundation together -puts a blade of grass in mouth and puts on a cape- *wind blows* "The three who slashed opening theme"
Back to top Go down
Suvi
Head Fansubber
Suvi

PostSubject: Re: Shall we have a petition!   Shall we have a petition! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:03 am

It's not really a petition... More of suggestions for rules... By the way, please appropriately name your threads to of what the contents are ^^; It's helpful to know what you're clicking. Razz

I don't think many people are going to post so rules are going to be up when I have free time.
Back to top Go down
http://iidx.wordpress.com/
Ren-kun
Suvi's Royal Guard
Ren-kun

PostSubject: Re: Shall we have a petition!   Shall we have a petition! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:33 am

BLEH! I'll just complain/comment/suggest. when you do do so XD! Its nothing to important, either way there are such things as "nettique" (For those who dont know, it basiccally is Internet Etique, where etique from etiquette means rules/implications governing socially acceptable behavior), and basic "mannerisms" and common knowledge, where by todays standards, most people "most" know not to double post. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we have a petition!   Shall we have a petition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we have a petition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIDX Fansubs :: Problems and Suggestions :: General Suggestions-
Jump to: